“Safe Harbour” Declaration and Exclusion of Liability
“Safe Harbour” Declaration
All information on this website, which does not refer to historic facts, are statements about the future, which provide no guarantee whatsoever regarding future performance. They contain risks and uncertainties (though not exhaustively) regarding future global economic conditions, foreign currency exchange rates, legal directions, market conditions, rival activities, and other factors beyond the company’s control.
1. Staedtler + Uhl KG has carefully assembled the information on this website and regularly updates it. This information is, however, intended only for general and non-binding information purposes and cannot replace a detailed, individual consultation.
2. Staedtler + Uhl KG assumes no liability for the topical relevance, accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
3. Third party websites referenced by links are the responsibility of the respective page owners. Opinions or statements of fact expressed on linked pages are the sole responsibility of the respective author. Staedtler + Uhl KG is not responsible for these sites.
4. Links may have been placed on Staedtler + Uhl KG webpages without our knowledge. Staedtler + Uhl KG assumes no responsibility for content, representations or any links to third-party sites.
1. Texts, images, graphics, layout, photos, videos and all other components of this website are protected by copyright. All rights, including rights of reproduction, distribution and translation, are reserved.
2. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form - by any means whatsoever - or stored, processed, duplicated or distributed by electronic systems without the express written consent of Staedtler + Uhl KG.